Quilt

Monday, September 1, 2014

Wrapping up

I am wrapping up my weekend in Taos and heading home today. Yesterday I intended to go to Santa Fe for the day but got sidetracked by the beautiful drive on the High Road, the art galleries along the way, the various cemeteries and some time in Chimayo. I came back to Taos and ate the best chile relleno I have had in a long time for lunch. Then I headed to Arroyo Seco, a small little village on the way to the Taos ski area. It is a super cute little place with lots of fun galleries and shops, and home to the Taos Cow ice cream. Last night I finished my day with dinner at Doc Martins at the Taos Inn and listened to music in the hotel lobby. I love coming to Taos and know it is always here for a soulful getaway!











No comments:

Post a Comment